Coach Duane Carlisle is a Premier Health and Wellness Consultant, former Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the San Francisco 49ers, John Maxwell Certified Teacher, Speaker, and Top High-Performance Coach to business executives and sports officials. He is the owner of Carlisle Performance Systems (CPS). As part of CPS, Coach Carlisle and his team consisting of Sports Scientists, Sports Psychologists, and Sports Nutritionists work directly with high profile NFL executives to develop personalized fitness training strategies, analytical performance assessments, mental preparation exercises, and wellness education for all Football Officials within the organization. In conjunction to working with the #1 Sports Property in the US (NFL), he works at Stanford University’s – School of Medicine’s -Health Improvement Program. There, he designs fitness programs for faculty, administrators, and leads intensive fitness sessions for Business Executives from around the world. He also provides wellness and performance consulting for PAC 12 officials.
From the grid-iron to the boardroom and everything in between, Coach Carlisle has helped countless individuals achieve their goals, both physically and professionally. He believes that training shouldn’t be aimless, but it should be purposeful and deliberate. These are the principles that he lives by to win each day. His passion for results is found in his drive and determination to help others be their best. His objective is to impact others to change their life, by being a change agent in their life.
His positivity, depth of knowledge, passion and commitment to his clients have set him apart from the rest. He is an outstanding resource for fitness enrichment and has developed workshops to empower athletes and business executives to pursue exceptional results.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing a game of chess, loves grilling, and occasionally dabbles in photography and videography.
Coach Carlisle is a wellness and fitness guru that would love to create a game plan for you!
Professional Sports Teams Experience
- Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
San Francisco 49ers
- Fitness and Wellness Consultant
- Speed Development Consultant
- Speed Development Coordinator
Tampa Bay Rays
- Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Strength & Conditioning Coach
New Jersey Pride
Collegiate and High School Experience
- Fitness Coach | Stanford University, School of Medicine – Stanford Prevention Research Center (SPRC) – Health Improvement Program
- Fitness and Wellness Consultant | PAC 12 Football Officials and Umpires
- Director of Sports Performance | Purdue University
- Director of Strength & Conditioning, Fitness Services | The Lawrenceville School
- Director of Strength & Conditioning | LaSalle University
- Sprint and Jump Coach | Penn State University
Duane Carlisle is leading a technology revolution in Purdue sports performance
By ATREYA VERMA Staff Reporter Nov 16, 2016
- Founder, Owner, and Trainer | Carlisle Training Systems and Lightning Fast Training Systems
- Former-Performance Advisory Council | Under Armor
- Former-SPARQ Network | NIKE
- An Independent Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker with The John Maxwell Team | The John Maxwell Team
- Certified, Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 1
- Certified, Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 2
- Certified, Movement and Mobility 101, MWOD Institute
- Certified, Movement and Mobility 102 (MWOD Coach’s Course), MWOD Institute
- Certified, Strength and Conditioning Specialist | National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Master Strength and Conditioning Coach | Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association, License 143
- Sports Performance Coach | United States Weightlifting Association
- Certified Personal Trainer | NASM
- CPR | Heart Association
- Master of Exercise Science (M.S.), Strength and Conditioning | Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Major: Economics, Minor: Physical and Health Education | University of Maryland College Park