Train with Coach Carlisle
Some of my experience includes:
- Fitness Coach, Stanford University’s School of Medicine’s Health Improvement Program.
- Fitness and Wellness Consultant, NFL (#1 US Sports Property) Football Operations-Officials
- Fitness and Wellness Consultant, PAC 12 Football Officials and Baseball Umpires
- Former Director of Sports Performance at Purdue University (responsible for all NCAA sports)
- Former Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the San Francisco 49ers
In-Home Personal Training for Business Executives
(Serving The Silicon Valley Area)
My name is Duane Carlisle, and I created Carlisle Performance Systems for the busy executive and company committed to taking their game to the next level.
I’ve helped thousands of people from all levels of competition perform better. From high school to collegiate to professional athletes or from busy professionals and weekend warriors, I am known for coaching my clients and teams to perform at their best level.
Fit executives look, feel and perform better in the corporate setting. If you or your team is committed to excellence, I promise you that your investment with CPS will catapult you to achieving peak performance in your pursuit of excellence.
Join our mailing list and receive Coach Carlisle’s email newsletter full of coaching advice to help you be the best you.
Coach Carlisle’s “Pursuit of Excellence Show”
Regardless of your background, healthy lifestyle, fitness ability or professional development, Coach Carlisle’s Pursuit of Excellence Show is your dose of weekly motivation. Each and every week, check in with Coach Carlisle as he is joined by world-class athletes, coaches, best-selling authors, and business leaders sharing their insights on striving to increase performance and achieving excellence. These episodes are directed to empower you to view challenges as stepping stones to success. This high-quality content will push you to your greatest potential.
From Coach Carlisle’s Blog
- 10 Ways to Help Your Child Earn an Athletic Scholarship - Do you have a child who plays sports and one day aspires to earn an athletic scholarship? If so, tune Read more
- The evolution of a Sports Executive with James Harris-Episode #5 - Have you ever desired to shift your career path from your degree of study? If so, tune into this Podcast Read more